Our Taxation department advises a wide range of corporate and private clients and we have a truly international element in our service offering.
Our international office and professional network allows us to provide a team adept at cross border transactions where we work to implement structures specifically tailored to our clients’ requirements
Commanding thorough technical knowledge with effective solutions, our taxation advice encompasses all compliance and legislative matters concerning all aspects of taxation.
Our services include:
- • long term personal tax planning
- • estate planning
- • tax implications of trust structures
- • probate advice
- • corporate structuring
- • advice on re-organisations, transfer pricing, mergers and acquisitions
- • taxation advice in relation to Double Tax Treaty implications
- • customs and excise duties
For further assistance please contact Deborah Mills, Senior Partner on