Our Commercial department provides commercial contract drafting and advice in all areas which are fundamental to the day to day structure and workings of our clients’ businesses.
Our sector approach gives us a deep understanding of our clients’ businesses to provide a comprehensive service advising our clients through the entire lifecycle of their businesses and the commercial contracts they will need as a result.
The team is a recognised leader in direct marketing and other software, hardware and data licensing agreements.
Whether you are talking to your customers, suppliers, service providers or other third parties, we can help you turn your discussions into binding contracts and manage your business risk, whist standing up to business scrutiny when such commercial contracts go to the core of our clients’ businesses in being responsible for revenues and liabilities within those businesses.
Our contract drafting in the business sector provides our clients with workable documents and a commercial thought process and business risk management which is second to none.
Our Commercial Contracts team can assist our clients on the following:
- • purchasing and supply agreements
- • franchising arrangements
- • agency and distribution agreements
- • advertising and marketing
- • e-commerce
- • terms and conditions of trading
- • web site privacy policies and guidelines
- • out-source agreements
- • information technology, software and hardware licensing and development
- • framework agreements
- • sponsorship and strategic alliances
For further assistance please contact Andrew Pike, Partner on