As a dynamic and resourceful law firm we offer both experience and versatility. We have in-depth understanding of our clients' commercial real estate objectives and work with a range of international home offices providing a silver service to their clients in their personal property transactions. These conveyancing transactions generally involve significant property spends utilising offshore structures and corporate wrappers. Through our membership of Office Privée we provide a bespoke international formation service in this regard.
Our extensive real estate expertise enables us to undertake the full range of commercial and residential property expected of an effective law firm - namely:
- • all forms of commercial and private client real estate acquisitions and disposals;
- • the granting and taking of leases, the variations and surrenders thereof, ancillary licences and requisite Landlord and Tenant Act advice;
- • A dealing with stamp duty land tax and Land Registry matters;
- • rent reviews;
- • dilapidations issues;
- • developments and new builds;
- • development, finance and secured lending; and
- • joint ventures and estate management.