Proper maintenance and filing of records are statutory duties in the UK but can often be over-looked in the business world and can divert attention from the day to day management of our clients’ businesses.
Burlingtons provides a team of company secretarial experts which can handle our clients’ out-sourced compliance and administration of these statutory processes seamlessly.
We act for a number of clients who have out-sourced their routine company secretarial work, thus relieving the clients from an administration burden and allowing them to concentrate on running their own commercial business.
Our unique database system provides for regular monitoring and tracking of our clients’ company secretarial requirements to ensure that no filing deadline is missed and that clients get early warning, for example, of looming account filing deadlines.
The Corporate department’s services here include:
- • the formation, provision and setting up of all types of UK companies
- • maintenance of statutory records for private and public companies including compliance with Listing Rules
- • registered office facilities
- • provision of corporate officers, advice on directors duties, conflicts and indemnification
- • shareholder rights
- • share capital issues including conversion rights, dividend declaration and maintenance of capital
For further assistance please contact Joss Alcraft, Head of the Corporate department on