Our Corporate department is adept at providing clients with sound legal advice in the start up of their businesses, creating a structure which suits their objectives perfectly while setting them on the road to appropriate corporate governance and reporting.
We have worked with some of our clients for over two decades, having formed their businesses from inception. As a result we develop a deep knowledge of their businesses and management style and prepare them for an exit strategy when the timing is right.
We therefore tailor our legal service to the clients’ needs from inception not our own.
The Corporate team at Burlingtons has advised a range of clients including entrepreneurs, managers and promoters in a diverse range of financial and tax efficient investment products.
We have a proven track record in our ability to handle complex and varied structures.
Our Corporate department regularly advices our UK and international clients on:
- • corporate structures including partnerships
- • inward investment into the UK
- • setting up companies, subsidiaries and group structures, whether UK or international
- • VCT, EIS and SEISS schemes
- • joint venture arrangements
- • corporate re-organisations
- • company secretarial administration
For further assistance please contact Joss Alcraft, Head of the Corporate department on